Thank you for choosing Columbus Eye Surgery Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call 614-751-4080. To request an appointment online, click here. You may also call your physician’s office to schedule your procedure, cancel your procedure, follow up on results and for any urgent after-hours concerns.
Our fax number is 614-751-4092. We are open 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
Patients must arrange to have a responsible adult stay at the Center during their surgery and drive them home afterward.